Monday, February 22, 2010

Kitsap Quilters Quilt Show!

On Saturday morning my wonderful husband burst in the house from basketball with his buddies and said "Lauren, hurry up and get ready. I am taking you somewhere." We got out the door and to my delight we drove down to the local quilt show (what an amazing and thoughtful guy huh?). We both walked around and admired all the local talent and let me tell you it was quite a sight. I was completely speechless with many of the quilts. Don't worry I took pictures. You will have to excuse me though there were so many quilts and I didn't write down all the artists. However, if you are dying to know who did the work email me and I will see if I can track it down. Here are some of the goodies.





The quilt below is all done by hand and is made up of hundreds of 1 inch squares. One word: Incredible. Close Up
My Favorite



Oh there were so many more. I wish I could share all of them with you but these were just some of my favorites. Isn't Kitsap County talented? Some amazing women out there. I hope the talent is just as good in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment