Thursday, March 11, 2010

Progress...

We are back now from house hunting in Arizona. After spending a week there and viewing over 50 homes we finally put an offer in on Friday. The home is in a great location and is a good price and size. They are practically giving homes away down there. $71 a square foot. Have you ever heard of such nonsense? Well on Tuesday our Realtor contacted me to let me know that another offer came in for the house that was a cash offer. So we lost the house it was really heartbreaking. Especially after all our hard work. So we are back to square one. We have other homes that we like but nothing that we love. I feel a bit frustrated with it but something will work out right?

I am back to sewing and working on my quilt. Here is my first block.



I am definitely making progress with it. It is so fun to have a creative outlet. I don't really view myself as a creative person but I am working on my creativity. I am hoping that it comes with time.

And a hello from my laundry. Isn't he cute?

1 comment: