Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today I turned 27. I had a wonderful birthday and received a wonderful package from my mother in the mail complete with this fabric. I love it. Perfect for my little man. I can't wait to cut into this fabric. The pattern it came with is to die for too. I think my favorite part is the backing. It is the fabric behind the tool panel. It has dump trucks, cement trucks, rollers, bulldozers, scrapers, escavators and many more. Since we are a construction family this is perfect for our little guy who is growing up around all this heavy equipment. My husband loves the fabric and wanted me to cut into it tonight. But I thought i should share it with you first.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lauren! I found your blog on Quilting Bloggers today. You are so lucky to have the luxury and privledge of staying home with your son. So many Moms don't get to do this these days. Think of your sewing and crafting as therapy and time for yourself and you will find time for it. It kept me sane when I was home with twin girls in the 80's. Good luck with your quilting and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! It's great you enjoy staying home with the little one. I learned I was better suited to my kids and myself if I kept working but now, I can work from home (and they are tweens). I love this. Guess I'm just not a baby gal. :D

    Glad you are happy!

    ReplyDelete